RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
As by Legislative Decree n. 206 of 06/09/2005, the right of withdrawal provides the possibility for the customer to return the purchased product and obtain the relative reimbursement. It is recognized only in favor of the natural persons who, in the stipulation of the Contract, have acted for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out. The right of withdrawal must be exercised within 14 days (natural and consecutive) from receipt of goods.
The withdrawal is not validly exercised, and therefore does not give the right to the total reimbursement of the price, if the product is not returned substantially intact, such as in cases of:
- lack of the original packaging (it is therefore advisable to keep the original packaging of the product at least until the expiry of the deadline for the exercise of the withdrawal);
- absence of integral elements of the product (labels, accessories or other);
- damage to the product due to causes other than transport;
- conservation status of the non-normal product.
These are the steps to exercise the right of withdrawal:
- within 14 days (natural and consecutive) from receipt of goods, the Customer must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the items for which reimbursement is requested
- the customer must prepare the product, carefully packing it in its original packaging (including internal protections) avoiding damaging it with adhesive labels or other, complete with all the accessories supplied and of what originally contained and must send it by postal service or other courier at Brugi Store Este, via Atheste 44 / c, 35042 Este -Pd-
- Anticipating by e-mail (email@example.com) the waybill of the shipment Brugi Store Este will proceed immediately with the refund (without waiting for the parcel to arrive)